Solar Water Pump Kit - 211GPH
Already have a water fountain? The solar powered water pump kit can be used to replace existing pump of an old water fountain, or to convert to a solar water fountain. Environmentally friendly, easy to use & best of all, at no operating costs!
Stores power for when the sun isn't shining.
Most similar solar-powered water fountains will only function when the sun is directly on the panel. But our high-quality solar panel contains rechargeable batteries to store power for up to 5 hours use, meaning the pump will continue to work even when there's no sun. Unbeatable quality and value from 1000 Fountains.
Adding a solar powered pump to your yard pond is the easiest way to get movement and life into the water fountains, water courses and lights in your pond without the need for mains power. Even if there is a power outlet near the pond, in this age of rising energy prices and global warming, solar power is the smart and safe way to go; perfect for those water gardeners wanting an eco-friendly solution.
- For use in new or existing fountains
- Use in ponds, landscaping, fountains, and other water fountain
- 6w watt solar panel
- Water flow: 3ft 3" max for water fountains 0.5ins hose only (It can pump water in a tube to a maximum height of around 3ft 3")
- Operate during the day and night with remote control.
- LED lights come on at night to enhance its appearance and can be switched off if required
The solar pumps are low maintenance which offers both reliability and performance. It is great for circulating water in small ponds or pools or for creating extravagant fountain displays. Many will find the compatibility of this pump, with flexible tubing (not supplied), is very useful for creating custom waterfalls and water fountains.
This solar kit comes with a remote zapper so you can control your pump with a touch of a button. It operates day and night; charge it up during the day and use when you come back home from work.
- Fountain head with LED lights
- Choice of heads (see picture)
- 6V DC Brushless water pump
- 13 ft 2" cable from battery housing to pump
- Solar panel with built in rechargeable battery pack
- Control housing (Adjust the water flow by turning the knob located on top of the control housing)
H: 11½ins W: 8ins
Length 6.25" Diameter 3.3"
Pump cable length 13ft 2" from battery to pump
After the pump has been running for 2 hours it will turn itself off automatically. You can easily restart it by using the remote control or by pressing the pump on button. This feature prevents accidental complete discharge of the battery to prolong its life.
Recommended temperature range:
Operating temperature for solar pump is 32ºF to 104ºF.
Storage temperature for solar pump is 14ºF to 122ºF.
If you would prefer a smaller pump, 48GPH version, (Click here to view)
If you prefer a smaller pump, 95GPH version, (Click here to view)