- Sphere: diameter 1ft 7in (50cm)
- Solar powered pump: max. water flow rate of 53gph, lift of 3ft
- Solar panel with battery back up included
- Grade 304 stainless steel - will not rust, offers great strength and durability
- Solar panel - no need to run an electrical cable from your house, saves on your energy bills
- Pump - powered by the solar panel, flow rate of 53gph
- Battery back up - supply up to 8 hours of back up power on cloudy days
- LED lights – illuminates the feature at night creating a wonderful spectacle
- Fully self-contained reservoir - simply bury the reservoir and cover with pebbles to hide it from view
Made from grade 304 stainless steel, this feature will not rust and its great strength will allow it to survive outside in your garden for years to come. Comes complete with a solar panel to cut down on your energy costs. It will also save you from running an electrical wire out from the house. A back up battery will provide you with 8 hours of stored power when the sun is not shining quite as brightly. It is self contained, so simply add water to get the fountain running. It has been finished with an integrated LED light that brings the feature to life at night. It will beautifully illuminate the water that bubbles out from the top of the sphere. A film of water cascades down and over the sphere to cover it completely, providing a constantly changing mirrored reflection.
|Grade 304 Stainless Steel|
Grade 304 is a high quality steel with excellent corrosion resistance. It ensures the strength of the sphere and it will not rust. The shiny surface of stainless steel reflects light beautifully, which works wonderfully when combined with the running water and LED lights.
| ||LED Lights|
LED lights create a truly memorable spectacle at night. The lights are situated at the highest central point where the water bubbles out, before cascading around the sphere.
|Solar Panel with Battery Back Up|
Running an electrical cable into your garden safely is quite a sizeable task. The solar panel removes the need for this and it won't contribute to your energy bill either. A battery is also included, which will store some of that precious energy. Up to 8 hours of power can be stored so that if you have a cloudy day you can still utilize the previous day's sunlight.